Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable local and international laws and regulations.
2- Collected Data
We collect personal data that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information (phone number(s) and email), CV (for jobseekers), date of birth, gender, nationality.
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when filling “Contact us” form or submitting your CV expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the website.
All personal data that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal data.
Automatically collected data
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. [You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
3- Use of Your Personal Data
We process your data for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal data collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal data for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal data you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To send administrative information to you for Business and Marketing Purposes. We may use your personal data to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business and Marketing Purposes. We may use your personal data to request feedback and to contact you about your experience with our website.
- To protect our website for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal data as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your personal data in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes and Legal Reasons.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your personal data for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, services, marketing and your experience.
4- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We only disclose information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your personal data in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your personal data where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your personal data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, money laundering, financing terrorism situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade your personal data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your personal data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal data for any other purpose with your consent.
5- International Transfers of Your Personal Data
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our website servers located in the United Arab Emirates. If you are accessing our website from outside United Arab Emirates, please be aware that your personal data may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Disclosure of Your Personal Data” above), in countries where we provide services.
6- Keeping Your Personal Data
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7- Keeping Your Personal Data Safe
We aim to protect your personal data through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal data we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, transmission of personal data to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8- Collecting Data from Minors
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learn that personal data from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9- Your Privacy Rights
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website.
10- Policy Updates
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11- Contact Information
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, email us at email@example.com
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the “Data Controller” of your personal information is Trans Skills Employment Services LLC.